Welcome to Kings Norton Nursery School
We offer a safe and exciting environment in which each child is encouraged and supported to explore and learn. We believe that young children learn most effectively through play and active learning. We provide educational experiences which develop their confidence and competence.
We offer early years provision for children of 2 to 4 years, ahead of their admission to Primary School
Please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements.
Judged to be an Outstanding school by Ofsted in 2009, 2012, 2014 and 2018
We are delighted to announce we have remained `Outstanding' following our recent Ofsted.
Thank you to our children, families, governors, partners for your on-going support; and to our hardworking and dedicated staff team who continue to provide high quality care and education.
Maureen McGillicuddy (Head teacher)
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ OUR REPORT
At Kings Norton Nursery School our aim is
“To value children as individuals, promote their confidence and excitement in learning”
What we can offer your child during the school year:
- 30 hours free full-time places for eligible 3 -4 year olds
- Free 15 hours for three year olds
- Free places for 2 year olds who are entitled to 15 hours of early education
- All 15 hours places are taken over two and half days each week.
- Support for children with Special Needs
- Friendly an Experience Staff
- Forest School
- Beautiful Grounds
- We provide Before School and After School Clubs 8.00 to 5.30 - Contact the nursery school on 0121 675 3993
Your child may be entitled for a free 15 hours per week starting after their second birthday.
Check if you meet the eligibility criteria for a Two Year old Place by logging on to
Ring the school to find out if there are places available in the Kings Norton Locality
Latest School., School Events
- Teacher Training Day02Sep2019
- Teacher Training Day03Sep2019